I have a passion for people...and it shows. I am a creative force bringing a wind of enthusiasm and emotion to photography, describing your story in relaxed portraits, beautiful traditional images and real moments.
I am a graduate of the Art Institute of Colorado and hail from the city of the purple mountains' majesty. (Colorado Springs, CO) I love to spend time with friends, enjoy a good cup of coffee and laugh hysterically at the movies.
It’s been said that when you photograph someone in color, you photograph their clothes. But, when you photograph someone in black and white, you photograph their soul. In that celebration, our Soulful portrait day is coming up Sunday, March 29th.
I’m so excited to share this engagement portrait session! Spending time outside in nature and with each other is what Nick and Erin like to do, so out we went for their engagement portraits. Springs’ residents don’t just love their dogs; we take them everywhere possible. So, it made perfect sense to bring Marley along. (Yes, Marley, as in dance flooring. Erin is the most amazing dancer! www.balletemmanuel.org)
Congratulations Nick and Erin! I’m excited for you and your upcoming wedding; can’t wait to rejoice with you!
Hello!! I’m proud to announce my very first client appreciation event, hosted with Cara Baird! We are having a BLAST putting together a Valentine’s mini-portrait session event so we can spend a bit of time with you and give you something to say a big thank you for being such amazing clients, supporting us as independent small business owners and loving on us.
We know that without you, our beloved clients, we wouldn’t be doing what we do. We can’t say thank you enough, so we thought we’d throw a WE-CELEBRATE-YOU client appreciation event and invite you to be part. Come, hang out with us, get some FUN portraits and let us love on you a bit. (That’s southern slang for give you a big hug and catch up and enjoy your company.)
So, bring your families, loved ones (fur babies need to stay at home, though) and your love of LOVE and fun. Book your free portrait session today! As an added bonus, we’re going to send you a free 8×10 of your favorite portrait.
Here’s the skinny:
* Free 15-20 minute portrait session. We’ve made a Valentine’s background, loads of props and a kissing booth frame especially for this day! Bring the whole family, babies and all! (since we are inside a coffeehouse, fur babies (pets) need to stay home.)
* Use the contact form to request your appointment. (That’s the “Get in Touch” link at the bottom of each post here, or “Contact” at the top right of the web page.) (On mobile devices, the Contact us may be at the bottom after this post.)
* Sessions are available in 20 minute slots starting at 10am and ending at 2pm, Sunday, Feb 15th. I’ll email you back to confirm your appointment and send the booking link.
* Location is inside Peak Place Coffeehouse, 2360 Montebello Sq. Dr., Ste H1. Roughly Montebello and Academy.
* You’ll see the images during the session and pick your favorites.
* We will send you a free 8×10 print of your absolute favorite!
* If you fall in love with more than one image, you can purchase any of the images you’d like, prints start at $8.99.
* Digital downloads of the images are available to purchase also, $20/ea, with printing permissions. Buy the whole session for $120!! (These will be the best of each pose.)
Okay, so book your appointment!! We can’t wait to see you! <3
Here’s a fun, new something I’m going to make part of my weekly updates; the Cool Stuff jar. This is an idea that came from a new business client of mine, Cass Mullane. You can see her work and this idea in more depth at www.prospercreatively.com. The big idea as I am using it is to write down great things that happen, big or small, date them and put them in a jar. Although, I am a visual communicator, I decided to put them on a board and hang it on the wall so I could see it on a regular basis and be encouraged.
You know how it goes when all is well with the world and something negative happens. It seems to outweigh the ten positive events that happened before. Well, with this Cool Stuff wall, I’ll be reminded of the gazillions of great things that happen and help keep the few negative things in perspective.
I would love to hear from you and what kinds of cool things have happened lately!